A life in the Time of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steam-Punk, Zombies, Air-ships, And other Super-natural Beings

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Roleplay!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rattius
Admin
Rattius

The Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: The Roleplay!   The Roleplay! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:46 pm

Okay, Basics to know on what happened here because I myself am lazy and tired as fuck right now and I have no brain what so ever.
So!
2003; There was an engineer, who was trying to build a drill that could work through the pressures under water to farm for gems, right?
And he had a stupid and tested it... IN HIS BASEMENT. Well... That led to 5 MILES being torn down by his powerful drill, which also drew up gasses from underground that turned anyone who breathed it in to a mindless BUTT FUCK. These people are now called ROTTERS. BECAUSE, DUH! THEIR UNDEAD, OKAY?!
Now, Onto the people who live on the outskirts of the 3,000ft walled up city, They are called the deserters.
They either wanted to stay, or they got trapped.
OR THEY WERE STUPID AND THOUGHT THAT YOU COULD OVERLIVE THE LIFE OF ZOMBIES.
Right.
Onto the city,
Tis called the Darkness of time, as you people know. AND IT'S IN THE FUCKING CLOUDS. So i dont want to hear no,
"I stepped outside one day and found myself on infected soil!" >:o all though I myself may have an accident with my explosives and send the people i hate down to the infected zone, YOUR MILES ABOVE IT. YOU. CANT. BE. ON. THE GROUND. unless you CLEARLY STATE SOMEWHERE IN YOUR PROFILE P-Ms THAT YOU ARE IN THE CITY ITSELF OR LIVING AMONG THE OUTSKIRTS. THEN SHUT THE F***K UP AND DONT SAY YOUR ON THE GROUND, ALRIGHT?!
Also! I dont want no,
I st3pp3d 0u7 s1d3, @nd f3d my d0g.
Okay?!
I WANT ENGLISH!
SHEESH. Other than that? Go right ahead and enjoy! :)
~Kat

The Roleplay! Market10
This is the market-place. The building in the top right hand corner is the bar where Rattius lives and works.

The Roleplay! Town_o10
This is the outskirts where all of the crazy people are put to work.

The Roleplay! Town_s11
Town square. Packed. Deal with it :D!

The Roleplay! Train_10
Empty train station. Takes you everywhere around town.

The Roleplay! Main_t10
Main train, takes you everywhere around town.
Back to top Go down
https://darknessoftime.board-directory.net
Yuko

Yuko

The Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay!   The Roleplay! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Yuko was in the bar well more like outside of that. She was moving around like a spy she then slid under the table a few people gave her odd stares especially her brother. Well she failed at her illusion as a mouse but it ended up having a mouse on her head. Peeking from under the table she smiled shyly at her brother who shook his head at her. "Come, come Yuko arn't you suppossed to see Rattius for a job?" he asked sitting down on the ground.

"Okay.." she mummbled shifting her eye patch so it covered her eye besides getting up from under the table. She blinked her silverish blue eye and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Rattius
Admin
Rattius

The Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay!   The Roleplay! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:56 pm

A loud boom echoed through the top portion of the bar as Rattius cursed mildly, grumbling under his breath as he with-drew the mask from across his face and rubbed at his pale but sickly green chin, the leather straps over his eye-sockets showed against the ugly puke-color of the undead's skin. He looked up and found a pair of miss-matched eyes staring back at him. Aah, Kat, come to see me for a drink as usual? the Rotter asked with a deep but rather ragged dutch accent as he pulled the mask back up over his face to block the stench from hitting his best friend and infecting her.

The girl smiled as she crouched down and stared at the concoction in the pot in front of them. Climbing off the over-stuffed but rather ragged and leathery arm chair she stood up and cracked her back, twisting left and right with a sly smile as she looked at her friend finally, brushing her violet hair out of her face and forcing a wider smile to reveal her fangs. Well then Ratti, old chump! Am I not aloud to come and visit my old friend every once in a while? she asked as her arms made their way from her hips to her chest as she folded them firmly and forced a glare, attempting not to laugh.

Rattius chuckled and shook his head as he strode over to the girl and pulled her into a very crushing embrace which Kataleia handled calmly. Of course! My fae-like friend. But you must excuse me for i have a meeting to attend to with a client of mine looking for a job here. he said humbly as he bowed his head, causing his hood to fall over his rotting skull.

Kat smiled as she took the undeads hand and squeezed it gently and smiled. Oh that is fine then! If you excuse me, I have some work to attend to as well. So I guess I will see you later then? she asked as she pushed the sleeves of her tight and frilly shirt the other fae-like creatures forced her into earlier up around her elbows so she had room to pratice her parkour while getting back to her house.
Back to top Go down
Razorblayd
Admin
Razorblayd

The Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay!   The Roleplay! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Janice yawned, sitting on a random rooftop. Glancing down at the Town Square, seeing Mack walk around asking for her. She sneered. As she waited for Mack to walk through an alley, she followed him quickly on the rooftop before jumping down behind him and poking his back, saying, Boo.
Professor Mack jumped, spinning around, Ah, There you are, Janice. Where have you been? Not stealing from the homeless kids again, I hope? he muttered.
Janice smiles, You think of me of such negativity. I don't steal as much.... as I use to, she laughs, walking down the alley.
Mack huffed and followed after her. Slapping her hands each time they made their way to grab something, I'm gonna need a whip, just for you.
Janice laughs, pulling out his pocket watch from behind her back, Try me. she said, taking off down another alley, laughing.
Mack raged, racing after her, GIVE THAT BACK!
Back to top Go down
Yuko

Yuko

The Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay!   The Roleplay! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:19 pm

Yuko jumped and walked up to the floor that Rattius was at. Her brother followed close behind his hand on her shoulder guiding her in the right derection so she didn't run into something cause of her daydreaming. Joseph soon led her to where Rattius was she looked up at him and grinned. "Hi!" she purred shyly. Joseph nudged her with his elbow she frowned then got what he was saying. "Fine fine! Well I want to apply for a job as a cook.. Will you let me?" she asked with a playful smile graced along her lips.

Joseph leaned against the door watching her as she started to rub her trident in her hands. She was so innocent yet she was only 18.. Strange what some things can do to a girl who lost her parents..
Back to top Go down
Rattius
Admin
Rattius

The Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay!   The Roleplay! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Rattius watched Kat leave as the two siblings came into his office, Uhm.. Hi? he muttered as he walked over to the concoction in the pot and closed the lid, rubbing his forehead over the mask he looked up at Yuko and chuckled, Let me check if there's an open spot. he mumbled as he walked over to a large black filing cabinent and pressed his gloved hand to it, causing one drawer to open to a specific section, revealing a long filing drawer full of folders.
Rattius shuffled through the drawer and stopped as he pulled one folder out and opened it, looking through the contents and smiling, Sure. We have room as the head chef. So your hired. Your welcome to take any of the rooms on the floor, just talk to one of the maids. he mumbled again as he waved his hand towards the door and closed the cabinent, going over to the window and standing by it with his back to the siblings, And did the boy need anything?
Back to top Go down
Yuko

Yuko

The Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay!   The Roleplay! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:37 pm

Yuko adjusted her eye patch and stared at her brother wondering if he did. No thanks Rattius i'm fine, he said and looked at Yuko who was looking around amazed she nodded. Making a illusionary mouse that went on her head. Oh! Before I forget my name is Yuko and this is my brother um.. Joseph.. Thank you for letting me stay I will work well! Well bai~ she cooed running out of the room her illusionary wolf following after her as Joseph sighed.

Yuko! he called, your illusions are making other animals be care.. before he could finish shocked gasps and awes came from outside the room. Joseph looked out to see some maids hugging her sisters illusionary cats. Joseph sighed shaking his head and looked at Rattius, by and good luck with her i'll be near just make sure she doesn't cause trouble.. he asked him and walked out. Yuko went into the room of her choice looking through the door she grinned. A little touch there a little touch here and it will be perfect! Dark and comfortable. <3
Back to top Go down
Razorblayd
Admin
Razorblayd

The Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay!   The Roleplay! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:45 pm

Janice walked down an alley, laughign as she looked down, noticing the pcoket watch wasn't in her hand, Uh oh. she looked down the alley seeing Mack bend over a puddle, pcikign up a muddy ruined watch, ...JAAAAAAAAAAAAANIIICCCCCCEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Janice sneered, running off.
Back to top Go down
Rattius
Admin
Rattius

The Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay!   The Roleplay! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Rattius nods and sits quietly in the window with his arms positioned on either side of a book in his lap, quietly reading as he hears the awes from the maids and chuckles, shaking his head. Alright then...
Kat leaped over a few buildings before doing a backflip, landing on the skylight of her house she looked down and saw three other fae circling her room, The heck? she said out loud as she opened the window and dropped onto her bed, sitting quietly and waiting for the fae to realize her entrance.
Back to top Go down
Yuko

Yuko

The Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay!   The Roleplay! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:58 pm

Yuko danced around after she was playing some music with black pant and painted her room black and white she was planning to stay here for a while she concentrated and made her illusions so she made furniture. When she saw that she suceeded she squeled happily. "Yay! Omg I did my illusions right without blowing the place up or shrinking people!" she cheered happily.

"Um.." she herd Joseph mummbled and a tug on her pants she saw a little Joseph and smiled rubbing the back of her head nervously.

"Did I do something?"
she asked slyly. She picked him up then went into the kitchen making different food from different culters and crossed her arms at the food in front of her she was glad there was food here so she could all her want. Now.. How to turn Joseph back?
Back to top Go down
Rattius
Admin
Rattius

The Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay!   The Roleplay! EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:24 pm

Rattius began to chuckle slightly, closing the book slowly and putting it down onto the shelf, opening the door even slower than he closed the book, Rattius began to walk downstairs into the bar. He got to the first floor and found three men standing at the door, he slid into their thoughts and found out that they were looking for him, which caused the undead to smirk. He sighed slightly and walked back upstairs in a hurry, rushing into his room as the men came upstairs with guns in their hands, THIRD TIME THIS WEEK I HAD TO REPAIR THE BAR!! he cursed mentally as he rushed around looking for his scythe.
Kat cursed loudly as the fae had grabbed her by the arms, swinging one leg up she managed to catch one of the fae at the temple, flipping her arms in a circle and sending the two holding her arms to the ground in pain. jesus, Cant they teach you scrawny little butterflies how to fight?! she said with a smirk as three more came running into her room, probably searching the rest of her house. One of them was with holding a strange blackened object, Oh... Shit.... It's rattius' scythe... she gasped lightly, dodging the blows from the scythe and the other face with ballerina like grace.
Rattius nearly exploded when he saw a trail of blackness lead out the door where the three men were blocking, They kill my people. They take my scythe. and they leave a trail of MY MAGIC BEHIND?!!! he yelled loudly as all of the other doors to the bar's bedrooms slammed shut, causing an audible clang through the whole top level of the bar. His door was the only one left open as darkness began to sweep through the hallways...

(( So If you haven't learned by now, Rattius HATES having to repair his bar, and people who touch his scythe are overly asking to be fucked up the ass with a chainsaw. And yeah Very Happy So he's pissed off.
Kat's somewhat scared of Rattius when he's angry. She can dodge alot of things because of her "Ballerina Like Grace" And if Janice steals Rattius' scythe it wont be very good Neutral
Oh! And the men/fae in my charrie's houses are inspectors. They kill rotters on sight and steal from the people who live on the outskirts, (Like Kat) And if they have magical possessions and are claimed as human, they are forced to take the residents of the outskirt's houses in for questioning.
That's was your little fill in Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Yuko

Yuko

The Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay!   The Roleplay! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:37 pm

(Cool!/Interesting =P)

Yuko looked up at the slams and the bangings a worried look on her face as her one eye flickered. Joesph turned to normal and was standing by her. "Inspectors.." she mummbled a growl rising in her throat. Joseph put his hand on her head just as she started to walk she gave him a look before taking off her eye patch. She rushed to the top of the stairs and peeked seeing darkness go through the hallways she spread her wings and jumped on the roof crouching down as she stared at the inspectors. She jumped out an window spinning she flew back in the bar where her brothers at.

"Rattius pissed?" he asked she nodded. "Ah.." he mummbled as they continued to listen and drink coffee waiting for them to be called or it to be over. Yuko stretched and layed her head down on her arms yawning.
Back to top Go down
Razorblayd
Admin
Razorblayd

The Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay!   The Roleplay! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:47 pm

Mack gave up on chasing her.
Janice sneers, as she turned down a street. Walking, not knowing where she was due to not being on this side of the town. She sighs, stopping for a moment. When hearing a little tune go off in the distance. Janice follows the noise into a abandoned warehouse. As soon as she stepped in the tune shut off, hearing a clanking noise in the distance. Janice tilted her head, Helloooo?
When hearing no response she stepped further inside. Till about five feet from the door it slammed shut, locking itself. Jane turned back, trying to push the door open but it wouldn't budge. She cursed under her breath. Turning back around she quietly tip toed through the warehouse, looking for a way out as all the windows were up on the ceiling. Seeing no exit she gave up and sat down on a old broken down machine. Crossing her legs, setting her chin on her fist and looking around, Well poo.

Professor Mack was on a rampage, She is in SO MUCH TROUBLE, he growled to himself. Stomping through alley ways on where she normally hangs out. After a good 20 minute walk he started to get worried, JANICE! Not funny, come out now, missy!

Back to top Go down
Rattius
Admin
Rattius

The Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay!   The Roleplay! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:09 pm

Rattius glared deep gouging holes into the Inspectors as they neared him. Snarling as he pulls off his mask, slamming the door to his bedroom shut by magic as he causes a small tornado of blackness to form, sweeping them off of their feet. Hmph, so you all are the weak ones. he says, laughing darkly as silence then filled the bar.
Kat sighs as she stands on the small pile of defeated fae, shaking her head and laughing. Horrible. Horrible fighters! she shouts victoriously as she takes the scythe in hand and sends it back to the bar via magic.
Back to top Go down
Razorblayd
Admin
Razorblayd

The Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay!   The Roleplay! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:32 pm

A dark figure jumped down on a old dumpster, causing loud noises to frighten Sir Sack-face, I mean... -cough- Professor Mack. The old sack-head turned around and jumped at the large dark figure, Ah, Shane. You almost made the sand pour out of me!
Shane chuckled, jumping down and shaking his head, No need to talk like that, professor! That kind of potty mouth can make you end up in jail. he smirked, circling the older one, Where's Janice? Off stealing somebody else's belongings, eh?
Mack stomped his foot in anger, I don't know! She took me pocket watch and poofed like a ninja.
Shane chuckled and pat the Professor's head, There there ol' man. Will fin' her soon enuff.
The Professor gave Shane weary eyes... EYE, Seems like your Irish is over taking your speech again there, Jacobs.
Shane scratched the goatee on his chin, not like being called his middle name but he let the Professor have it, Aye. ya seen Vel lately? I'm staaarving. Thinking on getting me a drink at thee ol' bar, care to join?
Before the Professor could protest he pat his head and chuckled again, causing his elvish-like ears to pop out his red-brownish hair. Oh come on laddee! Janice will appear soonar or lata.
Oh alright! A few oil cans wont hurt, the Professor said, giving in. With a large pat on the back, Shane and him walked through the streets.

Janice dinked around the old factory. Looking around at the machines and such. Remembering some things the professor taught her when she was little. As a loud clank! rang through the factory, Janice jumped spinning around to see someone walk in through the door. In just enough time Janice hid behind an old paper machine. Listening in on the two males conversation, silently scolding herself for not learning Russian before. Janice sat up to take a look, glad she wasn't wearing her top hat today. Slowly setting her hand down on the machine, not paying attention to where she put the limb as it hit a button on the paper machine, causing it to start with a few loud engine like noises. Janice yelped in surprise, jumping back as the two males looked her way and shouted, WHO's THERE?! in thick Russian accents. Janice -- glad she was shorter than the average female adult -- quickly ran behind a shelf that old machine parts. Clamping a hand over her mouth to calm her and steady her breathing. The two Russian's investigated the area, luckily not near the shelf. Janice looked around, questions scanning through her brain. The two shook their heads and went back to whatever they were doing...

Velora spent her time walking through the streets. Her dark brown leather long coat swaying in the wind. Wondering what shenanigans her brother was off doing. She rolled her eyes and continued walking through the town square.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay!   The Roleplay! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Roleplay!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A life in the Time of Darkness :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: